UPDATED MAY 25, 2020
GUIDELINES FOR GOLFERS AND COURSES
• Security personnel can be delineated by each club (ex. a pro and the head starter) and will
be present to enforce social distancing. Staffing must be limited to security and course
maintenance/landscaping and the minimum workers necessary to service and clean carts.
No other services may be provided.
• All staff must wear face coverings while on property.
• Course facilities including but not limited to the clubhouse, golf shop, restaurant, bag room
and locker room must remain closed.
• No caddies allowed.
• Golf carts may be used only if each cart is used by and contains only
a single rider, or a group of family members living in the same
house. Any carts used must be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
• Push carts may be used. Players must either carry their own bag or use a push cart.
• All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
• Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
• Members-only clubs can allow guests as determined by the security personnel on the golf
• Private clubs that allow non-members to make reservations can do so at their discretion.
• Maintenance personnel are permitted to work on the golf course.
• Tee Time Policy must be 15 minutes between groups.
• Golfers must stay in their car until 15 minutes before their tee time and must return to their
car immediately following play.
• Online and remote payment options must be utilized.
• All golfers must use their own golf clubs. Sharing golf clubs or rental golf clubs is not
• Flagsticks must remain in the hole. Hole liners must be raised so picking a ball out of the
hole doesn’t occur.
• Bunker rakes must be removed, and ball washers must be removed or covered.
• Practice putting green, driving range, and chipping areas must be closed.
• Facilities must have readily accessible hand sanitizer.